A Python module to access up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX format via its public TAXII server. This project leverages the python classes and functions of the cti-python-stix2 and cti-taxii-client libraries developed by MITRE.
- Provide an easy way to access and interact with up to date ATT&CK content available in STIX via public TAXII server
- Allow security analysts to quickly explore ATT&CK content and apply it in their daily operations
- Allow the integration of ATT&Ck content with other platforms to host up to date information from the framework
- Help security analysts during the transition from the ATT&CK MediaWiki API to the STIX/TAXII 2.0 API
- Learn STIX2 and TAXII Client Python libraries
- 11/23/2020 - Added ICS ATT&CK functionality (PRE-ATTACK is deprecated but still available through the library to not break current deployments that leverage it)